I know that in some parts of the country, the school year has already started, but if you are in New York like I am, there are still a few more weeks. I thought this might be a good time to remind parents of some back-to-school tips I had previously shared on my TSPlus blog.
- Back to School Tip #1: Is the teacher ready for your child?
- Back to School Tip #2: Re-establish wake-up time and routines
- Back to School Tip #3: Structure and routine boost homework compliance
- Back to School Tip #4: Can they manage their clothes? Their lunch?
- Back to School Tip #5: Lost at School – Literally?
- Back to School Tip #6: Medication