The Brad Cohen Tourette Foundation is hosting a conference in Atlanta on February 8, 2014. The theme is “Breaking Down the Barriers.” Speakers include Dr. James Leckman of the Yale Child Study Center, Dr. Douglas Woods of Texas A&M University, Brad Cohen (teacher and author of “Front of the Class”), Sheryl Pruitt of Parkaire Consultants, and me. It’s a great opportunity to learn about TS and its educational and behavioral impact. More information about the conference will be available at http://tourettesyndromeconference.com. Hope to see you there!
Don’t Miss This!
Checklists of Accommodations
- Mobile Apps for Bipolar Disorder: A Systematic Review of Features and Content Quality
- Evidence Supports Medical Pot for Some Conditions, Not Others
- Schools Discipline Special Ed Students At Higher Rates
- Is Bipolar Disorder linked to higher intellect and creativity?
- Study: Math-Anxious Parents Can Hinder Children’s Math Achievement
- Coaxing Children With Selective Mutism to Find Their Voices
ReprintsAll materials written by me that appear on this site are copyrighted. Please see my Reprint Policy if you wish to reprint or use my materials.